Avengers: Endgame juggled a larger cast of characters than any other MCU movie to date, but not all of them got equal emphasis in the film’s 181-minute runtime. And thanks to a new article from the Daily Mail, we now have the screen times for each of the movie’s main players. Be warned that some spoilers lie ahead.
Since Avengers: Endgame has only just begun it first weekend in theaters, those who’ve seen the film should probably still be careful about what they say around fans who haven’t yet had made their trip to the cinema. That being said, as far as official details on the Avengers: Infinity War sequel go, the veil of secrecy has very much lifted, meaning that Mark Ruffalo can finally relax.
- 50s 60s Polka Dot Evening Party Sleeveless Swing Dresses
- Boden 12 R Purple Floral Jumper Dress Stretchy Warm Work Party Shift Wiggle
- Free People New Romantics Knit Dress tunic Large
- Liwia Satin Delicate Burgundy Nightdress Women Nightwear Lace Insert by DKaren
- NIKE Women's Legendary Engineered Swell Red Training Tights XL 725077 New 115
- RomanceUSA - Pregnant Elastane Legging
- Vintage Phool Navy bluee Beige Dress Size Lined
- 224767 New Miss Elaine Pink Yellow Floral on bluee Short Nightgown Gown Pajamas
- Agent Provocateur neon pink babydoll M L NEW pink nightie NEW chemise
- ClASSIC FULL VEST LATEX - WAIST TRAINER - WOMEN'S COLOMBIAN BODY SHAPER 3HKS NEW
- Frame Denim Le Skinny De Jeanne Double Hem Jean - Maralago Size 28 6 NWD
- Karen Neuburger Knit Sleep T-Shirt - Women's
- MISS ME floral embroidered SKINNY JEANS SZ 26 NEW WITH TAG
- Nydj Petite Alina Mineral Reactive Ankle Cut
- SPANX Plus Size Two Timing Medium Control Reversible Bodysuit
- WILDFOX ATLANTIS INDIO PONY AZTEC PRINT COZY BLANKET FESTIVAL WRAP DRESS SMALL
As it stands, Marvel Studios has yet to announce any movies beyond this year’s Spider-Man: Far From Home, but it’s widely predicted that the first entry in the MCU’s Phase 4 will be a Black Widow solo movie. And in a recent interview with Variety, Scarlett Johansson managed to discuss the project without outright confirming that it’s even exists.