Avengers: Endgame juggled a larger cast of characters than any other MCU movie to date, but not all of them got equal emphasis in the film’s 181-minute runtime. And thanks to a new article from the Daily Mail, we now have the screen times for each of the movie’s main players. Be warned that some spoilers lie ahead.
Since Avengers: Endgame has only just begun it first weekend in theaters, those who’ve seen the film should probably still be careful about what they say around fans who haven’t yet had made their trip to the cinema. That being said, as far as official details on the Avengers: Infinity War sequel go, the veil of secrecy has very much lifted, meaning that Mark Ruffalo can finally relax.
- Carolina Herrera Womens Skirt Size 4 Green Red Striped Pencil Knee Length Wool
- Ellen Tracy Emerald Halter Tankini set Size 14 D DD cup retail 108
- GOTTEX bluee Floral Lanai Shirt Dress Swim Cover Up Sz Small NWT
- Ivory White Armani Trousers 8 Years
- LEE Women's Straight Fit Embroidered Bohemian Carg - Choose SZ color
- Miss June Caftan Cover Up (One Size NWT)
As it stands, Marvel Studios has yet to announce any movies beyond this year’s Spider-Man: Far From Home, but it’s widely predicted that the first entry in the MCU’s Phase 4 will be a Black Widow solo movie. And in a recent interview with Variety, Scarlett Johansson managed to discuss the project without outright confirming that it’s even exists.