Avengers: Endgame juggled a larger cast of characters than any other MCU movie to date, but not all of them got equal emphasis in the film’s 181-minute runtime. And thanks to a new article from the Daily Mail, we now have the screen times for each of the movie’s main players. Be warned that some spoilers lie ahead.
Since Avengers: Endgame has only just begun it first weekend in theaters, those who’ve seen the film should probably still be careful about what they say around fans who haven’t yet had made their trip to the cinema. That being said, as far as official details on the Avengers: Infinity War sequel go, the veil of secrecy has very much lifted, meaning that Mark Ruffalo can finally relax.
- 50s 60s Polka Dot Evening Party Sleeveless Swing Dresses
- Boden 12 R Purple Floral Jumper Dress Stretchy Warm Work Party Shift Wiggle
- Free People New Romantics Knit Dress tunic Large
- Liwia Satin Delicate Burgundy Nightdress Women Nightwear Lace Insert by DKaren
- NIKE Women's Legendary Engineered Swell Red Training Tights XL 725077 New 115
- RomanceUSA - Pregnant Elastane Legging
- Vintage Phool Navy bluee Beige Dress Size Lined
- 3 Piezas Novia Strings Gr 38 whiteo de Lielieve (L1) Nuevo
- AGENT PROVOCATEUR SOIREE Mikaela Bra BNWT
- Cowgirl Up Dont Fence Me In Women's Dark Wash Bootcut Jeans Sz.6 29X31 (V36)
- Focus Casual Life Womens Green Cotton Blend 3 Piece Lounge Wear Set L
- Just Cavalli Smart Designer Washed Stone Grey Regular Cut Jeans IT 42 W28 L32
- Millesia Elixir String blacke Spitze über altpink Fassung 38 - 42
- NWT Victoria's Secret Sherpa Hooded Robe XS S Red NWT Retail 59.50
- SIZE 25 NEW MISS ME JEANS W TAG SIGNATURE STRAIGHT CUT INSEAM 33.5 JP 8519T
- Women Sweater Wool Long Sleeve Soft Casual Slim Knit Long Dresses Oversize
As it stands, Marvel Studios has yet to announce any movies beyond this year’s Spider-Man: Far From Home, but it’s widely predicted that the first entry in the MCU’s Phase 4 will be a Black Widow solo movie. And in a recent interview with Variety, Scarlett Johansson managed to discuss the project without outright confirming that it’s even exists.