Avengers: Endgame juggled a larger cast of characters than any other MCU movie to date, but not all of them got equal emphasis in the film’s 181-minute runtime. And thanks to a new article from the Daily Mail, we now have the screen times for each of the movie’s main players. Be warned that some spoilers lie ahead.
Since Avengers: Endgame has only just begun it first weekend in theaters, those who’ve seen the film should probably still be careful about what they say around fans who haven’t yet had made their trip to the cinema. That being said, as far as official details on the Avengers: Infinity War sequel go, the veil of secrecy has very much lifted, meaning that Mark Ruffalo can finally relax.
- Family Pajamas Women's Plus Size Reindeer Printed Footed Pjs Red 3X NWOT
- Jeans Miss Sixty elasticizzato pantalone Tag Varie New
- Munki Munki Womens Champagne Hooded Henley Sleepwear Pajama Set BHFO 8212
- ONE SIZE VICTORIA'S SECRET V-STRING
- White Spaghetti Train Evening Dresses Formal Prom Pageant Ball Gown Photography
- Simone Perele Saga Non-Padded Lace Demi Bra, Ivory Nude ( 125) w tax size (36C)
- 6 Shore Road Solstice One-Piece
- Anthropologie song bird print skirt 8 NWT 128 musical note sheet music Maeve
- CARVE Designs Women's Beacon One Piece SZ L
As it stands, Marvel Studios has yet to announce any movies beyond this year’s Spider-Man: Far From Home, but it’s widely predicted that the first entry in the MCU’s Phase 4 will be a Black Widow solo movie. And in a recent interview with Variety, Scarlett Johansson managed to discuss the project without outright confirming that it’s even exists.