Avengers: Endgame juggled a larger cast of characters than any other MCU movie to date, but not all of them got equal emphasis in the film’s 181-minute runtime. And thanks to a new article from the Daily Mail, we now have the screen times for each of the movie’s main players. Be warned that some spoilers lie ahead.
Since Avengers: Endgame has only just begun it first weekend in theaters, those who’ve seen the film should probably still be careful about what they say around fans who haven’t yet had made their trip to the cinema. That being said, as far as official details on the Avengers: Infinity War sequel go, the veil of secrecy has very much lifted, meaning that Mark Ruffalo can finally relax.
- Accented Stylish Body Con Dress
- Bonwit Teller Mini Skirt Skort Lined Sz 14 Vtg 70s Athletic Wear Retro Sport
- French Connection Melissa Shift Dress
- Loose Ties Off The Shoulder Top
- NWOT 109 COLDWATER CREEK SZ 20 44-46 BUST BROWN KNOTTED BODICE BODYCON DRESS
- Royce Jasmin 423P Bügellos, Postoperativer Bh Skin 40E Cs
- Skweez Couture Firm Control Peek A Boob Open Bust Body Shaper Slip Large or 1X
- White Stuff Navy Purple Embroidered Jersey Tunic Mini Dress Size 14 - B51
- Anthropologie Holding Horses Womens Jeans 26 Straight Fit Dark Wash bluee Denim
- CAROLE HOCHMAN Pajama Set, 1X, Flowers, Fruit, 100% Cotton, WAS 72 NEW W TAG
- Freya Margaritas Encaje AA5134 Sujetador sin Aros colorte ( Blh ) Cs
- La Perla Soutache Zigzag Chemise - L
- Miss Me Signature Straight Fleur-De-Lis Jeans JY7177T2 NWT Size 30
- NWT LANZ OF SALZBURG Red Tartain Eyelet Plaid Cozy Gown Pajamas M L Midi length
- Sexy Shaper Slim Corset Bustier Corselet Body Shape Wear Women Tummy Slimming
- Women Slim High Waist Printing Flower Ethnic Style Party Clubwear Hot Casual New
As it stands, Marvel Studios has yet to announce any movies beyond this year’s Spider-Man: Far From Home, but it’s widely predicted that the first entry in the MCU’s Phase 4 will be a Black Widow solo movie. And in a recent interview with Variety, Scarlett Johansson managed to discuss the project without outright confirming that it’s even exists.